2017 Twin Turbo Lamborghini Huracan LP610 Avio Tuning with Syvecs ECU
This Lamborghini is now running twin precision turbos and a Syvecs Plug n Play stand alone ECU, installed and configured here at Advanced Tuning. Once fitted we were able to start making some serious power.
By simpling pluging in the kit a whole new level of control was available, offering the following and more!
• Live Tuning of every aspect of the engine’s calibration, including signals sent to the TCM and 4wd
• Ability to select desired engine map, boost level, traction and launch control levels via steering wheel controls
• Fully adjustable Launch control with Anti-lag strategies and Ramp in Maps
• Full Variable Valve Timing control
• Closed loop Dual Lambda Control using OEM lambdas
• Monitor Clutch Pressures, Gearbox Temp and Main Line Pressure.
• Clear TCM DTC’s from Syvecs Suite
• Flex Fuel control
• Cruise Control add on
• Control the OEM Direct Injectors and additional 10 port injectors for high power installations
• Fully adjustable closed loop boost control with launch level adjustments and trims for turbo speed, air charge, engine coolant temp, exhaust gas temperatures etc
• Monitor and trimming of exhaust gas temperatures
• Built in data logging using a market leading analysis software of up to 8 hours, with data rates at up to 1000hz
• Rolling Antilag / Pit lane limiter strategies, great for building boost on a roll
• Antitheft and valet modes
• Super fast connection via RJ45 Ethernet port for live tuning anywhere in the world or evenremotely if on track if connected to a wireless unit.
• Adjustable traction control strategies based on lateral g, steering angle and/or individual wheel speed monitoring.
• 4 programmable and selectable target slip maps. An immediate torque reduction can be applied by the ECU via ignition retard or a fuel cut.
• Configurable Engine Safety Trips on all important parameters like oil temperature, oil pressure.
• Fuel pump control of both main Direct Injection pumps, and sub pumps, as well as Relative fuel pressure monitoring and limiting in the event of fuel pressure dropping on boost.
• 4 different Pedal to Throttle Angle maps with multipliers for different parameters e.g. speed. Again adjustable via steering wheel buttons
• Configurable individual cylinder closed loop knock control, to suit any cylinder modification with adjustments to frequency, windows for listening and gains for each cylinder. Ability to trigger full cylinder shutdown in severe knock conditions.
• Ability to change torque levels and demand levels sent to the DSG Ecu for changing clutch pressure and Pull away drivability
• Change torque reduction levels on shifts. Essential for very high power Huracans where the Oem levels of reductions are not enough with the added torque from a Twin Turbo Kit
• Ability to change Torque ramp in after launch
• Change throttle blip requests to match your torque band. Especially useful on oversized turbo installations.
• Run up to 7bar map sensors
• Control high or low impendence injectors
• Change injector end angle to ensure injection point is properly calibrated
• Ability to fit any type of external sensor to monitor and trigger safety trips from anything from crank case pressure to damper position
• Ability to use any size DBW throttle body e.g. Chevrolet LS7
• Wet and Dry – Wet and Dry nitrous control with ability to drive solenoids directly and control n20 heaters via pressure monitoring
• Ability to control any external vehicle features based on sensor inputs e.g. Adjustable rear wing linked to G force or exhaust control valves
• Connect any race series dash or even one of our partners’ Touchscreen CANBUS adjustment /display units
• View any input live with built in scope up to 1000hz
• And much, much more!
Syvecs have a wide range of plug n play ECUs as well as fully configurable universal ECUs.
Get in touch with the team here at Advanced Tuning for any furhter info.
Advanced Tuning and Performance.
Industrial Unit 11
Hampton Downs Motorsport Park
P | 0800 TUNING
E | [email protected]